How to Facebook language change – Facebook has grown in such a way that people can change languages to the ones they like and can write freely on.
While signing up a Facebook account, the default language is English that is if you’ve not selected a language on the language settings section while creating your account.
However, every Facebook user can manage their language settings on the giant social media platform and change from English to anyone of their choice.
Let’s say for instance you change the default English to french and want to change it back to English, how would you go about it?
Well, this article is all about how to change Facebook language step by step.
Interestingly, the article will take you through the procedure you need to follow to easily change your language in facebook without stress.
So if you desire to change your language in facebook, this article got you covered.
Let’s get started straight away!
How To Change Language In Facebook
There are many reasons why people may want to change their Facebook language. May want to use Facebook as a means of communicating in their mother-tongue.
Interestingly, how to change the Facebook language for your current Facebook session is very simple and easy.
In fact, every Facebook user can undertake the steps involved in changing languages on Facebook.
All you need to do is to hover to your Facebook account and then follow the below guide:
- If you’re already on your facebook page, go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on the menu button
- Click settings from the dropdown box to change with the facebook language change process
- Find on the left side of the general settings page and you should see language and region option. Click on it
- Click on the edit button next to the language and region option to open the facebook language settings page
- Click on the language button and a list of all the languages that are available on the facebook social media platform will appear
- Choose the language of your choice and click on the save changes button.
Before you proceed with the above procedure, it is important to note that once you hit on the save changes button to change your Facebook language that your region settings like date, time and numbers do update automatically to match your new region format.
Aside from Facebook language, you can also hover about the Facebook settings page to change things like your Facebook time format, date format as well as the number format.
Bear in mind that changing any of those things won’t change your Facebook language settings.
How To Change Your Dates, Times and Numbers Format On Facebook
To change your facebook dates, times and numbers formats, do the following:
- Click on the edit button next to the region format option
- Choose the format of your choose
- Lastly, click on the save changes button and you’re done
That is how to change your Facebook dates, times and numbers format fast.
Before you proceed, you’ll need to take these following home:
- When you change facebook language to anyone of your choice, that will not apply to the language of your computer and mobile phones.
- Facebook language only applies to the Facebook social media platform
- Changing facebook language on the web won’t apply to language on Facebook app. To change your language on Facebook app you’ll need to do the same on the app. We’ll consider that below
- You can use different facebook languages on different devices
How To Change Language On Facebook App
To change Facebook language on app via your smartphone, do the following:
- Tap to open the facebook app on your smartphone device
- If you’re using Android phone, tap on the three lines icon at the top right side of the facebook app. The icon is located at the bottom of the facebook app in iPhone devices
- Next, navigate down the page and tap on the settings & privacy option
- Tap Language from the dropdown menu
- Now, you’ll need to choose the language of your choice and you’re done
That is how to change facebook language on facebook app step by step.
I hope How to Facebook Language Change was helpful.