In today’s post, I’m going to share with you the steps you need to follow to change your language on Facebook.
Facebook interestingly, has lots of languages on the platform and every Facebook user can access the Facebook language settings page and manage their settings.
However, many Facebook users are finding it very difficult to change their language.
In view of that, I have decided to arrange a Facebook post like this one on how to change Facebook language step by step.
If you desire to change language on Facebook, you’ll need to do that on your own.
There is no feature that initiates facebook language changed automatically. If in the course of creating your Facebook account and you didn’t change the language from English to the language of your choices, all you write, and other peoples own on Facebook will be in English.
If you don’t understand English, you’ll need to change the language to the one you can communicate with.
Fortunately, this article is here to help you out.
How to change your language on Facebook is fairly easy and won’t a dime of your precious time.
Here, we’ve included pictures that will help you achieve the process without stress. Continue with the steps below:
How To Change Language On Facebook
To change your language on facebook, do the following:
- Turn on your personal computer and your browser
- Enter facebook.com in your browser and click on the enter button and you’ll be taken to the facebook homepage
- From the facebook homepage, you’ll need to navigate to the top right corner and enter your login credentials and then click on the login button to continue to your facebook profile
- Next, scroll to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on the triangular-shaped icon to initiate a dropdown menu
5. Next, you’ll need to find and click on the settings option to continue
6. Now, go to the left-hand side of the next page and click on the language and region option and you’ll be taken to your Facebook language settings page.
7. Next, you’ll need to click on the edit button at the far right of the facebook language option.
8. Now, you will need to click on the small triangular-shaped icon next to the current language and a dropdown with all the languages on facebook will appear.
9. Scroll down the dropdown and select the language of your choice.
10. Lastly, click on the save changes button and everything your facebook account will change to language you’ve selected.
That is how to change facebook language to the one you desire using your personal computer.
Bear in mind that you may need to select your second facebook language. This is necessary should your desired language is not available you can interact on Facebook via your second facebook language.
Note that if you also access facebook on your smartphone that the above steps will not cause a change in language on facebook app. To change your facebook language on app via your smartphone, you’ll need to also change your facebook language on app.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share this Facebook post with your friends and loved ones!!!