Facebook Login basic – Have you gotten to your Facebook login page but can’t access your facebook account by reason of forgotten email address or password associated with your facebook account?
If yes, there is no need for worries. This facebook post is all about how to facebook login account if you’ve forgotten your email address and facebook login password.
Facebook Login Sign – Every Facebook user has his/her unique login password.
Facebook also offers its users the option to link their email address or phone number to their account and use them in accessing their account via facebook homepage or facebook.
It is advisable to use a functioning email and cellphone number on your facebook account so if you have any issues like facebook login password not working etc, you can use your email or phone number to recover your account.
A quick reminder of the facebook login documents
For those of us that may not know, if you’re among the over 3.3 billion active monthly facebook users, you can use the following documents to facebook login your account:
- mobile phone number
- email address
- full name
Listed above are the list of credentials you will need in accessing your facebook account from time to time.
However, it is important to note that peradventure you signup facebook using your phone number, you’ll need to add your email address to facebook before you can use it to login your account.
Also, if you signup facebook with your email address, you’ll need to add your cellphone number before you can utilise it to access your facebook.
Facebook does not give an option to add a username while signing up an account so every facebook user who also wishes to access facebook with their username can go to facebook settings and add a username.
Don’t worry yet! This article will take you through the steps you will need to add your email address, username, and password to facebook without stress.
Let’s get started with how to link your email address to facebook.
Adding Email To Your Facebook Account
The steps every facebook user need in linking his/her email address to facebook is fairly simple and easy. Here is how to:
- First, you’ll need to login your facebook account via www.facebook.com
- Next, you’ll need to navigate to the top right-hand side of the facebook newsfeed, click on the triangular-shaped icon and then select settings from the dropdown menu that displays
- Now, you’ll need to click on the edit button that is next to the Contact option under the General account settings option.
- If you’ve carried out step 3 above successfully, you should see a new page with your primary email address if you’ve had an email associated with your account before. If so, you’ll need to select the Add another email or mobile number option. If you have not, just click on the add email and phone number to continue. It is important to note here that adding a current email to your Facebook account can help you log in and receive notifications as well as reset your password easily. It also helps facebook to connect people and provide and improve ads for you and others on Facebook Products. Only you will see your email on your profile.
- Enter your email in the space provided and click on the save change button at the bottom right of the popup box.
- Lastly, you may need to go to your email to confirm the action. That is how to add your email address to a facebook account via the facebook settings page step by step.
How To Add Username To Your Facebook Account
Just like the above process, how to add your username on facebook is very simple and easy. Here is how to:
- If you’re already in your facebook account, just go to the right corner and click on the V-shaped icon
- Next, check the drop down menu and click on the Settings option
- Find under the general account settings page and you should see username option. Click edit at the far right of the option
- Type your username in the space provided and if it is available, you’ll see it.
- Click on the save changes button and your username will be activated immediately
That is how to add your username on Facebook. However, it is important to note here that your facebook username should include your authentic name.
Once your facebook username is activated, you’ll need have a facebook URL which people can use to access your account online.
To see your facebook URL, go to the top right corner of the facebook account and click on your name.
Now, check the facebook URL and you should see something like this: facebook.com/yourusername.
That if your username is hanjo, your facebook URL will be like this: facebook.com/hanjo
With that URL, people can easily search for you on all devices.
Briefly, to add your mobile number to facebook, follow the above steps on how to add your email to facebook and then click on the add your cellphone number on facebook. Enter your phone number and click on the save changes button.
It is as simple as that.
Now, what if you’ve forgotten your facebook login password and email address, how would you access your facebook account?
How To Login Facebook Account If You Forgot Your Info
Facebook is the nost populated social networking site with several billion users globally.
Poeple signup account on facebook on a daily basis. Well, if you’ve lost access to your facebook password and email address, there is a way to recovering your facebook account.
Yes! Facebook has features that lets you regain access to your facebook account if you’ve forgotten your login information.
Without mush ados, here is the steps you can follow to recover your facebook account.
METHOD 1: VIA FACEBOOK HELP PAGE
One of the easiest ways of regaining access to your facebook account is by informing the facebook help center that you can’t access your account anymore and that you need their assistant.
To do that, you’ll need to enter this link: facebook.com/login/identify in your browser and then click on the enter button.
To continue, you’ll need to follow the onscreen instructions and believe you me that you would be able to recover your account.
In using this method, it is important you use the computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
Now, reset your facebook login password once you get back into your account.
METHOD 2: TRUSTED FACEBOOK CONTACTS
Facebook also have an option that lets you choose a certain number of friends as trusted contacts.
With these friends, you can also regain access to your Facebook account in the event where you’ve forgotten your login details.
Fortunately, how to contact the friends you’ve chosen as trusted contacts to get back into your account on facebook is pretty easy. Here is how to:
- Visit facebook.com in your browser
- Go to the top right corner of the facebook homepage and click on the forgot password? or forgot account as the case may be.
- Now, you’ll need to enter your facebook username, phone number, email address as well as your full name and click on the search button
Now, you’ll need to do the following:
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account.
- If you don’t have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
- Enter a new email or phone that you know you can access and click Continue.
- Click Reveal My Trusted Contacts and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
- You’ll see a set of instructions that includes a special URL.
The URL contains a recovery code that only your trusted contacts can access.
Call your friends and give them the URL so that they can open the link and give the security code to you. Use the recovery codes from your trusted contacts to access your account.
Please be sure to call your friends or talk to them in person when asking for the special security code. If your Facebook account was hacked, someone else could also have access to your email account.
That is it on How To Login Facebook Account If You Forgot Your Info.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!