See Who Has Looked at Your Facebook Profile – If you’re a Facebook veteran, you will agree with me that how to check who visited your profile is one of the most asked facebook questions.
The Facebook search feature is evolved over time and users can utilize it to find friends and loved ones using their names, phone number as well as their email address.
Well, oftentimes, most of these Facebook users can choose to check on your profile to see what you’re up to.
And unfortunately, unlike other social sites, Facebook won’t inform you when they visit your account.
So the question now is how do you figure out who has looked at your Facebook profile?
Well, there are ways with which you figure out How to check who visited your profile.
Some time ago how to See Who Has Looked at Your Facebook Profile was not visible since Facebook has not provided a feature that lets you know about it.
And so many people on Facebook for reasons best known to them were so anxious about getting to know who has viewed their profile in facebook.
However, today, Facebook users who are keen about who has looked at their profile can use some tricks figure out by experts to see who has visited their profile on Facebook.
So if you’re looking for a guide on how to figure out who is viewing your facebook account, this article got you covered.
Let’s get started right away!
See Who Has Looked at Your Facebook Profile
To see who has looked at your facebook profile, follow the below guide:
- First off, you’ll need to login your FB account via www.facebook.com. It is advisable you use Google Chrome browser to login Facebook
- Next, hover your mouse on the Facebook news feed and then right-click on the Facebook page
- Now, select view page source from the popup box and you’ll be taken to another page with lots of codes. To continue, click on any space on the page and press Ctrl+F (or, Command + F, if using MacBook).
- Now, on performing option 3 above, a small box will appear at the top right corner of the page with space you can type something. Now, you’ll need to enter these words “InitialChatFriendsList” in the space.
- Action 4 above will prompt lots of number combinations to display beneath these words – InitialChatFriendsList.
- However, those numbers indicate nothing but the profile IDs of other Facebook users.
- Lastly, you’ll need to copy any of the numbers and then go back to your Facebook newsfeed and paste it next to the facebook URL in your address bar after entering the character “/”. Press enter. See an example here:- https://www.facebook.com/ID_Here
8. Facebook will display the name of the person that has checked on your profile. You can repeat for the rest of the numbers to see more of the persons that have visited your Facebook account.
It is important to know that the above steps work to some degree in helping you to find out people that have visited your Facebook profile.
There are other ways Facebook users who are too keen to know their Facebook account stalkers.
Aside from the above method, the rest of them will involve the use of third-party apps such as Chrome extensions, Mobile apps, and even software programs.
However, it is important to bear in mind here that those apps are capable of causing security threat to your device.
So be careful of the one you use in attempting to figure out the facebook users who are looking at your profile.