Can’t Find Facebook Marketplace – Are you wondering why you do not have the Facebook market place?
Or do you have other issues that are bothering on your facebook marketplace profile?
If yes, there is no need for worries as in this post, we’ll be proffering answers to why you may not be able to use the facebook marketplace and the things you need to do to get the issue resolved.
This post is all about Why Don’t I Have Facebook Market Place? So if you’re in dire need of the reason why you can’t access the marketplace and the things you need to do to get on the facebook marketplace, this article got you covered.
Interestingly, the Facebook Marketplace is a popular feature built into Facebook, just like eBay, Amazon, that allows over 800 million users every month to buy, sell and trade items and services with other people in their locality.
It is important to note that every transaction in the Facebook Marketplace is not considered in any legal sense to be Facebook’s responsibility.
How To Find Facebook Marketplace
Every facebook user can find the Facebook Marketplace directly or through their Facebook mobile app.
If however, you have tried to open the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are possible causes to that.
Why You Cannot Access the Facebook Marketplace
Here are the reasons why you don’t have the Facebook Marketplace.
- You’re under 18: Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over.
- Your home region isn’t supported: Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that isn’t supported, the Facebook Marketplace icon will not appear.
- You may be in an unsupported country: Traveling to a country that isn’t supported by Facebook Marketplace may also make the option disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
- The iPod touch isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace shows on iOS app on the iPhone and iPad. However, it won’t show up when using an iPod touch.
- Newly Opened Facebook account: If your Facebook account is new, you are likely not to find Facebook Marketplace as it does not appear at all to new Facebook users. This is likely done to prevent scammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products soon after having previous accounts banned from the platform.
- Dynamic menu. The main icon menu within the Facebook apps is actually dynamic and will display shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most. If you go a while without using Facebook Marketplace, the icon may disappear or be replaced with another one for groups, video, or some other Facebook feature.
How To Get Facebook Marketplace Fast
If you’ve just created a facebook account and want to use the facebook marketplace built-in feature to promote your online business, you’ll need to do the following:
- Update your facebook app to the latest version
- Change your facebook language to the one that is supported on the marketplace
- Make sure you’re at a region where the facebook marketplace is supported. Listed below are the countries where the facebook marketplace is accessible currently.
Facebook Marketplace Availability
- Costa Rica
- The Czech Republic
- The Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- The United Kingdom
- The United States and
If your country is not listed above, you’ll need to wait as facebook will extend the marketplace feature to your region soon.
That is it on Why Don’t I Have Facebook Market Place?
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!