How to advertise on Facebook marketplace: Are you looking for a guide on how to advertise your business on facebook marketplace? If yes, here is a post that teaches the steps you need to follow to easily access and use facebook marketplace as a medium for advertising your online business free of charge. This post is all about how to advertise business on facebook marketplace.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
How to advertise a service on facebook marketplace: For some times ago, several facebook users started seeing a fresh tab in their Facebook newsfeed known as ‘Marketplace.’ If you are among the numerous facebook users are may have been wondering what the facebook marketplace is all about and perhaps how to use it, this article got you covered. Fortunately, this article will provide you with complete guidance on how to use Marketplace to buy and sell products that you require.
Facebook’s Marketplace is an online platform for buying and selling items based on geographical location. Being a Facebook user, it allows you to purchase or sell around you. Facebook eyes at succeeding at the competition with OLX, Quikr, eBay with Marketplace but is expected to face fierce competition as they have established their grounds in India.
Facebook Marketplace is accessible through all platforms and these include Android, iOS, and PC. On apps, Marketplace is at the new right side tab beside notification. While on PC, it is on left side pan where News Feed, Groups, Pages and all such bookmark exist.
Facebook has already informed its users to not share any confidential bank details as the threat of spam and phishing may exist.
How to use Marketplace
- Once you log in to Facebook, go to Marketplace directly, and it’ll open a page showing thumbnail of items up for selling by people around your locality.
- Click on the item you want to purchase. A pop-up shows more details about the product including the seller’s name, location, and a slideshow of photos.
- Options below enable you to ask whether the product is still available and personal messaging for further details.
- It is essential for people to note that Marketplace is not an e-commerce platform and doesn’t provide a facility for payment and online transactions. It is just a platform to showcase your items and get the customer to contact you in person for barter.
- For selling a product on Marketplace, click on ‘Selling Something’ button which will open a panel for details of the item.
- The details asked for selling include name of the product, its price, your location, select the category of merchandise from the drop-down list.
- Though optional, it is advised to add more than two photos to the slideshow for a proper look of advertisement and giving credibility to buyers that it’s from an authentic seller.
- Once added, click on the post button and your product is up for selling. Live on Marketplace.
Besides this, you can create an Ad Campaign, Video Ad, and placement for showing your advertisement at the right places. Marketplace allows you to analyze your placement Ad results in a better understanding of business, products, and Ads.
The marketplace is available in selected countries currently and is expanding. It has received mixed reviews based on locations. It is too early to consider as it’s not promoted as equally as its competitors, though has potential to expand widely.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Advertisement.
I believe this article was helpful.