How to Remove Emoji Stickers from Keyboard – Clear Frequently Used Emojis: Have you used a lot of emojis and want to figure out the steps you need to follow to hide or remove frequently used emojis? If you answered yes, here is a post that teaches all the steps you need to follow to see How to Remove Emoji Stickers from Keyboard. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this tutorial with your friends and loved ones!!!
Clear Frequently Used Emojis
Emojis are cartoon images that people use in messages while interacting with friends and loved ones on social messaging apps. Often times, used emojis tend to stick to keywords and when you opt to use new ones, the previously used ones teed to come up on your keyboard. If you are not careful, you will end up clicking on them. To avoid that, you can choose to remove them from your keyboard. Here, we want to show you how to remove or hide emojis stickers from keyboard.
How To Hide Memoji Stickers From Emoji Keyboard
You can hide the Frequently Used Memoji Stickers section from the Emoji keyboard by following the simple steps below.
- Launch your smartphone.
- Next, you will need to access your iPhone or iPad’s keyboard
- Now, switch the keyboard to the Emoji keyboard.
When the Emoji keyboard display, all you need to do is to slide left on the screen until the Memoji Stickers section gets hidden.
Alternatively, you can choose to hide the Memoji Stickers for Emoji keyboard by simply tapping on the little Clock icon.
The icon can be found at the right next to the ‘ABC’ button. Tapping on this button will hide the Memoji Stickers, which can then be accessed again by either re-tapping on the clock icon or sliding right. See the screenshot below:
How To Hide Memoji Sticker App From iMessage App Bar
Aside from the above guide, you can also follow the below guide hide memoji sticker app from iMessage app bar. Here is how to go about that.
- First off, you will need to turn on the Messages app
- Next, go ahead to open any conversation thread.
- Now, you will need to access the iMessage app bar and slide all the way to the right until you find the three dots ‘…’ icon, and tap on it.
- From the dropdown, you will need to tap on the ‘Edit’ button
- Remove the Memoji Stickers app from the favorites bar.
- Next scroll down and under ‘More Apps’ turn off the toggle for Memoji Stockers app.
How to Disable Memoji in iOS 13 or iPadOS
If you wish to turn off memoji in iOS, you can follow the below guide to figure out how to get it done.
- Launch mobile device
- Next, tap the Settings app icon.
- Tap “General,” then “Keyboard.”
- Navigate down to “Emoji’ and toggle the “Memoji Stickers” button to the left to turn it off. This will disable Memojis, and they’ll no longer appear on your Memoji keyboard.
Bear in mind that to reactivate or re-enable the feature later, you will need to come back to this page and toggle the “Memoji Stickers” button to the right.
That is it on How to Remove Emoji Stickers from Keyboard – Clear Frequently Used Emojis. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!