Online UK Free Facebook Marketplace – How do you start Selling On Facebook Marketplace: Welcome to Guruslink.xyz. In today’s post, we want to consider how to use facebook marketplace UK for buying and selling on facebook social media site. So if you are here because you are in dire need of the process for accessing facebook free marketplace UK, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Click the create account button and you are done.
Those are the steps you need to follow to create a new facebook account. I believe the guide was helpful.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Online UK Free Facebook Marketplace – How do you start Selling On Facebook Marketplace.
Online UK Free Facebook Marketplace
Nowadays, Facebook users have been connecting with other users through various ways, one of them including buying and selling Groups. In our world today, we all know that the easiest and fastest way to connect with people without having to go form one doorpost to another is Facebook.
Reports confirm that over 450 million users engage in buying and selling activities on Facebook all over the world. In order to facilitate such connections with her users, Facebook rolled out its newest feature, Marketplace, which is free for all users, to promote trading activities onFacebook Free Marketplace UK.
What Is Facebook Free Marketplace
So, what is Facebook Free Marketplace? With different kinds of definitions around, the best way to define Facebook Free marketplace is as a destination where Facebook users get to buy, sell and trade items with other Facebook users within a particular locality.
So I can be within the comfort of my home, navigate my way to Facebook Free marketplace, it is at the bottom page of my phone’s app page (desktop version is not available for now, Facebook is still working on that) and find a particular commodity that catches my attention.
All I need to do is to send the seller a private message and let him/her know that I’m interested in their product. From there, we can arrange to meet somewhere to complete the transaction.
Seller on Facebook Marketplace – How to sell on facebook marketplace
Yes, of course, as long as your product is in line with Facebook commerce policies. Some of the things you can’t be able to sell on Marketplace include weapons, explosives, ammunition, animals and stuffs without commercial intents like jokes, memes, news and awareness posts, Etc. Aside these, you are good to go. Selling on marketplace is quite easy, but let me still throw some light on a few tips to help you become a successful seller on Marketplace:
- Post high quality photos of your products: Marketplace allows you to post a maximum of 10 photos for one product. Just like the saying, “ A picture is worth a thousand words “, you may want to select the best 10 you can take to help potential buyers have a better look at what they want to buy.
- Be sincere and fair when describing your product: As far as any successful business goes, fairness, transparency and honesty play a vital role in helping a brand grow to become customers’ favourite. Describe your product the way it is, don’t exaggerate anything about the product, so, eventually, when you meet up with a buyer, the product won’t fall short of their expectations.
- Plan your pricing strategically: You don’t want to be selling your product at an absurdly high or low price, make inquires on the product and know how much your other competitors are selling.
This will give you a reasonable price range to attach to your product. Feel free to increase the price a little bit higher than the original price, if you’re going to do this, then you’ll have to be giving rooms for negotiations.
When it comes to buying on Marketplace, it’s just the same as you would do on any e-commerce site, with an added advantage of getting to know the seller’s profile, send him a message and communicate with each other even before coming to any conclusions about the trade.
Facebook Free Marketplace VS. Other E-commerce Sites
One major difference between Facebook Free Marketplace and other e-commerce sites is that Facebook does not facilitate any sort of electronic payment between users, neither do they charge a percentage cut from any deal.
All payments done of Facebook marketplace are strictly between the buyer and the seller. i.e, all payments are handle offline. If you find a product you want to purchase, ask the seller to meet up in a safe and comfortable environment, access the product to see if matches the description of the seller, with all things put in place, you both can now decide on any form of payment that is convenient for the two parties involved.
That is it on Online UK Free Facebook Marketplace – How do you start Selling On Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!